SzMake End-User License Agreement
The below Licence Agreement is between you (The CUSTOMER who is being licensed to use the software or documentation) and SzMake (hereinafter SzMake/We/us/our). The agreement applies to all the products/software/scripts/services you purchase from us.
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledges that you have read this Agreement, agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at our discretion.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or any portions of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to be protected by the law. Any activity that infringes on the terms of this Agreement or violates copyright law will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke any invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business (ecommerce) use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution, is regarded as a violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/savings, incidents or consequences) caused to you, or any problems concerning your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
8. We are not liable for any illegal use or prosecution arising from the use of the Software against the law.
9.If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
10. SzMake reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
11. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if, in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent on the purchase of the Software.
12. If you continue to use the Software after SzMake gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby are banned from its further use and have to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) for any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software and allow us to revoke your license.